Thursday, May 30, 2013

We're BACKKK!!!

Our trip to visit Nik's family in Bulgaria was A-MAZ-ING! Honestly, I love going there so much. I love his family (which is now my family and I feel so lucky that they are) and I also really enjoy the country. It was a really short trip--only 2 weeks--so we laid low and just spent lots of time enjoying each others company.

I swear Mila grew up so much in those 2 short weeks. She ate meat for the first time (!!!) and made best friends with baby chickens and turkeys. Her older cousin, Yoanna---by 10 months---and her became best friends also and I cannot wait to see how that relationship grows as they grow up. We attended a Bulgarian wedding which was shocking for me because it is night and day compared to weddings that I have attended in the United States. I turned 23 in Bulgaria-WOOT WOOT-and was presented with a cake at every meal that day and I loved it. I had my first massage, which was a really funny experience since the masseuse and I didn't speak the same language and there were points where I wasn't quite sure what she wanted me to do on that table =/. All in all it was a great trip-----wait, let's be honest. The flight home was pure torture-----but other than that I can't wait to go back again.

Here are some pictures from our trip:

I try to dress cute but comfortable while
traveling because I have learned that after
15 hours of travel, you will always feel gross
but if you are dressed cute, it totally helps.
^^Way too excited for the plane ride ahead of
her.....



  
^^Watching all the guys on the tarmac instead of the planes

^^Baba Kolki and Mila. 
  
Give this girl a swing and a sand box and she will
need no further entertainment.

^^Disclosure: So many patterns/colors on babies 
usually occur when Dads dress them. At least
they try..... =) 

There were baby chickens & turkeys!! My heart
melted they were so cute---and then they grew 
and got uglier and I didn't want to pet them as much =(
 Baby animals are always more fun.

^^^You know...just casually trying to lick all the 
pool toys. I really thought we would be out of 
this stage by now. 

Too little for the tricycle.....

.....too big for the tricycle.

^I guess she is old enough to shower herself now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment