Friday, January 4, 2013

An Introduction

HI!!! Thanks for checking out my blog. My name is Amanda. I'm momma to Mila, and wife to Nik!! Part-time student, and full time mom. I'm also an avid runner, and love to bring the little one along for the ride. Seems like a lot for a 22 year old, and it is, but now that I'm here, I couldn't imagine it any other way. Baby Mila was born in April 2012, and has been keeping me entertained ever since! Most people who meet her--especially in those first couple months--comment on how alert she is. And that's exactly what she is.....alert.energetic.crazy.big personality. At times I complain that I'm too tired or that she is driving me crazy, but when I really think about it, I am so glad that she is the way she is. I am a busy girl, but life would be so boring if I wasn't.

And to think that I knew what life was all about! Little did I know that this baby girl would come into my life and change it completely, showing me just how empty it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment