Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's 6:15 and I've Been Awake for an Hour.....

It's 6:15 and I have already been awake for an hour. I hate when this happens to me, and it has been happening very often lately. I have considered going for a run about 17 times already, but my running clothes are in the same room that Mila is sleeping in. BOO =(

I went for a run on the beach yesterday with Mila. I usually just run around the neighborhood because I hate having to take apart the jogging stroller for it to fit in my 2-door car (seriously wish I had a bigger car). I figured since I will be in Bulgaria for a couple of weeks that I should get as many beach-view runs in as I can. I love the view as I am running, and there are a few hills which is great for me to train with, especially pushing Mila up them against wind. I ended up running 6.5 miles at an 8:09 pace. While I was running, I passed a woman running with a dog in a jogging stroller. Only in Boca will you pass someone doing this.....

I have also passed women carrying their dogs in a baby bjorn.......

                                                 
.....which made me laugh really hard as I was carrying Mila in one also.



**Last night  I made the worst dinner ever. I hate when that happens, but I blame it on the recipe and not on me. It just didn't taste good. Oh well. I scrapped that and decided to eat a big bowl of frozen yogurt instead. It totally made my taste buds happy after eating my gross dinner. 


                                     

And it was the last of the frozen yogurt, so Nik got none. Oops. I'm a dessert fiend and I will always have the last of any dessert. I can't help it. I don't like to share desserts. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment