Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mila is 10 Months (oh....and it's Valentines Day)

 I cannot believe that Mila is already 10 months old. When did this happen!?!?! And to think that she is ONLY 10 months old. What am I going to think when she is starting kindergarten???? I'm sure I will have a breakdown on the steps of her school along with all the other moms who are wondering where there little babies went. As sad and mind boggling as it is, each month is another month that we have been so blessed to have this little girl in our lives. Looking back on my life previous to Mila, I often wonder what I did all day. What did I do with all the extra time I had??? And all the extra space in my heart.....that is now filled to the brim with love for Mila.

< This girl has no shortage on personality and energy. Let me tell you....
















It's also Valentines Day. While I have never really been into Valentines Day, I thought it would be sweet for Mila and Nik to share something, so Mila made (I made) Nik a card. I am absolutely not creative, so it actually looks as if Mila did in fact make the card, so it worked out perfectly!

She colored the cut-out of her hand. A-dor-able. 

Mila and her Valentine 
She can't sit still. Not even for a second to showcase our pink pants


No comments:

Post a Comment