Thursday, February 7, 2013

Perspective

You know those days where it seems like it will never end? When you feel like you are barely able to move because you are so exhausted? Well, yesterday was one of those days. It was truly unexplainable. It wasn't as if I didn't sleep the night before, or that I had gone on a really long run that morning. I was just beyond tired. It happens to me every once in a while. Like all of the days of going non stop for the past 9 months just catch up to me and hit me like a ton of bricks. But then yesterday evening Mila walked all the way to the mail boxes, and I couldn't have been more proud to be there in that moment. It's like she knew I was having a bad day so she decided to do something really awesome. This little girl gets me, and I love that about her.

A-dor-able. Could she be any cuter!?!??!

Also, I spent some time with my neighbor who has an almost 2 year old (who has TONS of energy) and a 3 week old baby. And she is getting through every day. And if she can do it with two, then I can certainly do it with one. She put my bad day in a whole new perspective, and I am also grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment