Monday, February 4, 2013

So I started this blog and haven't done anything about it, but I have made a resolution to actually follow through with it whether or not anyone reads it. These are memories that I am writing down so that I will have them forever. One thing that happens when people realize you are pregnant and will soon have a little baby all to yourself is a lot of unsolicited advice. I'm sure every mom out there knows what I am talking about.....women telling you their birth stories or how exhausting it is in the beginning. I felt like I was getting bombarded by strangers with lots of things that I did not want to know. However, one thing that everyone says (and everyone is absolutely right) is how fast they grow up. So this blog will act as my own little memory box. Five years from now I don't want to try to remember things about the beginning with Mila and not be able to recall them. So here I go..... for real this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment