Thursday, March 28, 2013

Update and Pictures


A crooked smile with only three teeth never looked so cute!

Not a lot has been going on around here lately since Mila was sick and then graciously passed it on to me. Just a lot of coughing and runny noses for the two of us, and a few cuddles here and there from her. She seems to be doing a bit better than me at this point, which is good because a sick baby is about the most pitiful thing in the world. It totally broke my heart to see her so upset, so I really am glad she is on the up and up.

Next week my family will be here.....my mom, sister, niece and nephew all in our two bedroom apartment. So if you can't do the math, that is 7 people. 7 PEOPLE!! Hopefully we don't drive each other crazy, but with that many people in such a small space it wouldn't be unheard of. But, I really am looking forward to it. The kids love Mila, and we live by the beach so they are beside themselves with the thought of going. The beach may actually be the main reason they are excited to come, and that makes me excited too. There is nothing like experiencing things I do in my every day life with a 6 and 4 year old who are over the moon excited about it. It just brings so much more joy and happiness into those activities. So, for now I am cleaning and getting everything ready for them. Which is kind of a joke since I can barely keep things clean with just Mila around, so I know that they will be here 15 minutes and everything will already be destroyed. But it's the thought that counts, right? 



^^ Someone was feeling a bit better...




This is just a random picture of my hair, but if you live in south Florida then you can sympathize with me. I went for a run with perfectly straight hair, and due to the insane humidity/amount of sweat, I ended up with curly hair. Apparently I am going to need to find new ways of taming my long hair while I run. Any suggestions??? 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment