Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Fever

Cuddles all day long for Mama. 

So, we had our first fever over here. Honestly, I consider us to be quite lucky since we had not experienced one until Mila was 11 months old, but that does not make it any easier. She was so upset and inconsolable the whole time. She perked up for about 10 minutes to help me make some banana bread, but that's about it. I just felt so bad and helpless all day. I finally know how my mom felt all those times that she used to say she wished she could take the sickness from me or my sister. I get it. I would have rather had a fever any day than my little girl. Finally, sometime in the night, her fever broke and she woke up this morning a bit more like her usual self. Still not 100%, but we are getting there. Nik and I are still pretty exhausted from it all, so hopefully tonight we can get some sleep.

Keeping an eye on the banana bread. Such a big helper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment