Tuesday, February 26, 2013

To the Beach!!


Living in South Florida definitely has some perks. One of those being that I can basically go to the beach all year, and the fact that I live so close to said beach brings a big smile to my face. I really do enjoy being outside and feeling the sun on my skin. To me there is nothing more therapeutic than a little time outdoors. Being that Mila is my daughter, she is also the same way. So, any excuse to get outside for the day is a good time to her.

The weather has been weird this "Winter" and we have actually been having some cold weeks. Since it has warmed up this past week, we have taken every opportunity to head to the beach-- 3 TIMES!! 3 times in less than 5 days with a 10 month old baby is what I call a success! It's no easy task taking a wee-one to the beach by yourself, what with all the sand that she could eat. But she really does love the ocean, and for this, I will go every day if I have to....but let's be real. I love the beach also, so it's not too much of a chore =)

Mila knows the importance of sunscreen^^
My hair is out of control in most of these pictures....
^All smiles^
^^^ How funny would Mila look if she had long brown hair?!?! ^^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment