Friday, March 1, 2013

Is this 10 month old stage supposed to be like the toddler stage??

The past couple of weeks have brought a lot of change with little Mila. Babies change constantly. If you are a parent, you know exactly what I mean. Just when you figured something out and you are feeling so proud of yourself, BAM, they change. It is a cycle of changing, learning and adapting to all these things and I have no idea when it will end. Never???!! Lately though, Mila has been a little bit of a terror. I hate to use that word while describing her, but lets get real, that is kind of how she is acting. It reminds me of the "terrible two's" (like I even know what that really means), but she has been straight-up defiant recently. Full on temper tantrums. She just recently started to cuddle which is something I have longed for since she was born, but now she is using it for evil. If she doesn't want to do something, like be put down on the ground so my hands can be freed up, she will just try to cuddle with me. But any part of me......usually my feet because that's where she is at that moment. She is smart. She has me cornered and I have no idea what to do with her when she is like this. I wished for her to cuddle for so long, and now that she has learned to, I am kind of biting my tongue.

She is also into this biting thing if I am not paying attention to her. I thought at first it was just accidents, like she didn't REALLY mean to walk over and bite me on the leg, but now I see that it is intentional. And it hurts. I never knew three teeth could do so much damage.

I mean.....just look at this face! Can't get enough of her. 
On a way cuter note, she has been giving hugs and kisses like crazy lately. It absolutely melts my heart and makes up for all the biting when she leans in for a kiss without me even asking. She really is a sweet little girl and loves her mama a whole lot, and I love her a whole lot too!

No comments:

Post a Comment