Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bulgaria 2013



It's happening again. We are headed off to Bulgaria in a couple of months for a (short) 2 week visit with Nik's family. Couldn't be more excited for delicious food, visiting family and getting back to the basics, but I am honestly dreading the flights that will get us there. Last time we went, Mila was only 3 & 4 months (since we stayed a month she obviously aged one month) and that was HARD. When we went over it was considerably easier. I really think that one month age difference had something to do with it, but on the way home I just wanted to jump out of the plane. She screamed for what felt like the whole flight. I think I lost about 10 pounds from anxiety on that plane. So, now you can see why I am so nervous about doing this all over again, and then turning around two weeks later and doing it again hahah. Everyone seems to think it will be so much better, but I can't really imagine a 13 month old Mila sitting on my lap for 10+ hours, but I can only hope for the best!! If anyone has any tips on traveling with a one year old, send them my way!!! I could use all the clever mommy ideas out there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment