Friday, April 26, 2013

Running & Biking with Baby!!



By far the two best things I have purchased since having Mila are the jogging stroller, which I bought when she was 4 months old, and the more recent bike seat purchase. When I had Mila and we decided as a family that I would stay home with her, I had no idea just how stir crazy I would go. After just 3 weeks I was itching to get out in the sunshine and fresh air and feel my body move. As soon as the doctor said Mila was good to go with the running stroller, I bought one and we have been running almost daily since then. Honestly, it has helped me so much to feel like a normal person. Running is something that I loved long before Mila came into the picture, and I am so glad that she now gets to be a part of that.

More recently, we got a bike seat as a gift from Mila's grandparents in Bulgaria, and this too has changed my life. I knew Mila would love "biking" since she has been "running" for quite some time. She just relaxes back there, puts her feet up and babbles on and on (about something important, I'm sure). We have only had it for about a week, but we have been using it quite a bit. There was even one day that I biked to Mila's doctor and to the store, so I did not use my car at all. Pretty green, huh?!!?


^^I searched soooo many stores before I found a helmet
small enough for Miss Mila's tiny head. Safety First!!
^So sexy when a man has a sippy cup on his bike.... 
Seriously though---if you have the chance to purchase either of these, I really recommend it. There is nothing better than sunshine, fresh air, and that HUGE smile on your babes face when they are having fun. Plus, exercising while hauling all that extra weight around will really make you have some nice legs =)


No comments:

Post a Comment